59 Tips

Haldwani India
TIPS TO DELIVER EFFECTIVE SPEECH
Mar 20, 2016 11:05 AM 4806 Views

Hello friends today I am going to tell you about how to deliver an effective speech. I want to share on of my experience with you.in that experience I will tel you how to deliver an effective speech without any hesitation.

once in my office I was told to deliver a speech on th vey next day in front of our cheif guests.i was a bit hesitated as I had  not given so much speech before. so I went back home thought for a while and then searched in mouthshut for the tips to deliver effective speech. then I prepared it and the next day I gave th speech in a nice way.

ADVICES-

always prepare a speech before hand for yourself and learn it in a nice way and while you are speaking speak in a confident way, even if you forget something continue speaking without any pause.always have full faith in yourself and practice before hand as much as you can. so follow these tips and deliver an effective speech