59 Tips

Effective speaking comes once have conqured stare
Oct 04, 2007 06:49 AM 9519 Views
(Updated Mar 25, 2013 09:50 PM)

Effective speaking is diffrent from delivering speech, In  our normal day to day work or job, u can find even very normal people giving speech like talk.This u can categorise as just opening their mouth. Now the problem and solution lies within ourselves.can I deliver an effective speech with out reading the notes.

Our speech should bring the listeners close to us, not distance us from them.Many times one can witness the moment chairman of the company starts delivering speech all get ready to tick tick their fingers not to yawn. Still we can see many seasoned listeners unable to tick tick their finger at  their mouth, otherwise they will amost faint.

This is a very serious review and word by word my article shuld be read otherwise the contents of my review wont be felt and effective this wont become.so be kind enough to read, i am not giving a speech here, many times members of ms get confused and comment irrevelant to the topic which I do also, but my job is to see to that all put their eyes glare to the maximum and then only will be able to transmit to their hard pressed brain to find out a solution.

PREPARATION FOR THE EFFECTIVE SPEECH.

1 THE shoe where it pinch is known only to the person who is going to speak infront of sharp audience.

2  My humble suggestion is dont arugue, quarrel with anyone on the day ur going to give speech.

3  Make sure u have read my review on sleeplessness.because by reading my review on sleep u wont wake early at all.

4  Have an old tape record player for rehearsal.it is easier to track what u have spoken than the modern tape recorders.many wont be aware old tape recorders are really availble in repair shops and also in second hand goods seller, if it is antique it will be quite costly so settle for cheaper one, if ur keen on the price u can contact e bay.

5 once u record and replay, aha, aha what a beautiful high pitched voice u have, and ur nervous will go away instantly, the advantage in old tape recorders is it is so manly to play, press the buttons and also u feel the voice of urs is so genuine not stereophonic and can reach ur neighbor who will tap ur door , and say sir, please stop playing because we dont want to hear ur golden voice.

6 if u play for at least twenty five times on what ur going to speak, it is done, u have bye hearted in full and no notes is needed, just stand in front of the mike, u will be amazed, to find all are keenly , intently listening to ur effective speech.i must remind u , the tool for this is due to old tape recorder.

7  DONT CONSULT ANY OF UR FAMILY MEMBERS ON UR SERMON OF SPEECH, i will give u reason, why, even after so painstaking try, they wont say yes it is good, and will make u to change the whole script, and if u change u cant remember what to speak.hence just dont change at all.

8  DRESS CODE.if ur a man dress very simple shirt and pant, because if ur speech fail, they wont notice ur dress, with too good dress and nil speech quality they will say, ur dress is better than ur speech it will bring u tears if it happens so it is better carry two kerchief.

9  DONT LOOK OR STARE ANY OF THE AUDIENCE, INSTEAD go on speak looking at persons on the dias. They have to nod nod nod nod more they nod better will be the effectiveness,

10 lastly the nods will feel u hve given great respect for their nods , hence u may get invitation from them also.

11 lastly dont get nervous, if u still feel nervousness, just do vigorous exercise for two hours, the pain and strain of exercise gives room for u to deliver an effective speech, we have to do unconnected jobs then only mind wont disturb and scarce u, now this tips I have given is based on my lot of research ont his subject, i thank all those library, eminent people, stars, ms members, i have spent at least lot of time to write this painstaking review for the reader now, so I end with a relief as it wil be tu also.