Academics:

Student Engagement:

Steer my career from sales to digital marketing
A token of appreciation from the brand
Feb 10, 2016 02:23 PM 8172 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Kixx Media PVT LTD Cares

Kixx Media PVT LTD is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Although I went into the course with previous knowledge on the subject, the course helped me to make sense of all this information, with concrete examples and the knowledge of people who do it as a profession.

The classes were taught by industry professionals, most of whom run their own digital marketing agencies or working in some of the top notch corporates. This has proven invaluable: classes have been interactive and the lecturers have always been helpful, answering questions and giving real-life examples.

Additionally, having an insight on the internal workings of agencies has helped to clear up a lot of questions I had.

Brand Response

Dear Arpita,
Greetings from DSIM!!
We thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We value your feedback and constantly work to further improve our services to our students.
Best,
Team DSIM

By: Team_DSIM | Apr 30, 2018  03:56 PM Comments (0)

See full communications