Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Title - I think its a mistake. Its just a repeated comic sequence, which has nothing to do with movie. Instead, 'DK Bose' or'watt lag gai' or even'Bhago' was better title.

The story is already narrated in other reviews, so I won't repeat. But its a must watch for 18-45 and people who know english. As only hindi speaking won't be able to enjoy one liner jokes, as they even cant be written in hindi subtitle.

Be ready to see male belly and s hit. One scene, where I was about to vomit for sure. I was saved as my freind sitting next to me was laughing and I Turned my face.

Kisses and comic sex scenes are healthy and acceptable.

Its a comedy of its own kind and must watch for young generation. As they speak their language, language of metro cities.

Ita mix of stories p rostitute, blackmail, smuggling, love story, broken heart, divorce, but in 98 minutes you won't realized that. Its full of funny s hit!

Songs- the songs I enjoyed on radio/tv are not enjoyed in movie. After the movie I was sining tune of I love you, but I hate you(in brackets). not DK Bose as I was expecting. I didnt realize when that song came and go!. too fast that songs are part of movie to take it forward.

Apart from the shi t scene, movie is good, watch with your friends, but no kids or parents. once you are out you will definately say DK bose in reverse order, along with few more words.:)

Write a Review on Delhi Belly