91/93-94, Flyover Market, Defence Colony, Delhi 110024, DL

+91-8130394115

Bad Response by Deez-Gurgaon Delivery Executive
Jul 11, 2013 02:56 PM 1059 Views

I belong to a Large IT company and on a regular basis used to order Deez Biryani, Gurgaon (both Chicken and Veg) in our office.

We used to order for the whole Project and used to be a bulk order of aroung 30-40 people once a month, We used to receive a 10-15 percent discount for the IT company I belong to along with Free Delivery.

Yesterday me and my wife decided to have it at home so wanted a delivery of 1 veg and 1 non-veg Biryani from Deez, Gurgaon. When I called up the service executive and ordered, he took the order and told me that the bill will be of 518 Rs. He told he wont be providing any Raita/Curd with it. Only Curry will be included.

For Raita he asked me 50 Rs extra. Which seemed reasonably high to me so I thought of not opting it and asked him to cancel the Raita and bring the Biryani only.

When I asked the Guy (named Babloo) for the Corporate Discount, He said that they give discounts only for bills greater than 500. He said I should order Raita also and then he will give me the discount.

I asked him that if my bill is already above 500 why should I order the Raita for extra 50 and then get the discount.

This guy started telling me that Sir as the Petrol rates are high and if he gives the discount the bill will be less than 500 so I should order the raita and then he will discount for 10% and as the bill will be above 500 after the discount and hence he will be happy.

When I told him that I am a corporate customer and am a regular at your store he told me its a strict no as I cant find a similar taste anywhere else and will anyways have to come up to his store only.

He kept saying his all stories regarding the rates being high and kept pestering me to buy more if I want a discount.

The attitude of the guy seemed so ridiculous to me, It was as if I am not paying for the Biryani and having a free food from his store.

If he would have refused me the discount politely it would have been fine with me but the manner in which he told me that he will give discount was as if I should pray him for food.

I told the guy to cancel the order as I am no more interested in having food from his outlet and will make sure not to eat from them in near future. On listening to this he said ok I will give you the discount this time but next time onwards I will not do this untill you order for more.

This pissed me even more on his attitude and way of providing hospitality.

Even when I confronted him on his attitude at work he seemed more confident on his store and other customers that even if you dont buy other will but I will not improve on my stance do whatever you want.

Being a member of Hospitality Industry I think these guys should better be polite else they will start losing customers as they did. I am not saying the food is bad, but for sure I am not going to the place or ordering from them anymore. Moreover I will make sure no one else does so from my office too.

Regards,