Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

A good Wall to Climb!!
Jul 14, 2004 01:17 PM 2931 Views
(Updated Jul 14, 2004 01:17 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

When I watch movies I just watch it as a fiction, coz if you are going to watch a movie as a real story than you will never justify it. Yeah you can watch documentaries for real stories of life.

When I heard of deewar from my friends all was I said just another movie of Amitabh. But when I watched it I was total surprised. Its a movie which binds you to seat just guessing what will happen next, and I enjoyed it. For me Cinematography & Direction was good. There are some seen in the movies which has been picturised very well. Thumbs up to the Cinematographer.

I believe when you make a movie you should give importance to characters especially the side one's. I think Ram Gopal Verma is the first who did this, now Milan Luthra did it again. He took all accomplished actors for the small character's role. Which put life in the movie. The performances of all the actors were brilliant if not good. And as it was an Amitabh movie he did a fantastic job again.

When I grown up I heard of sholay & deewar (old one) & don. Those days when he was young he was doing a great job then, & now according to his age again he is living uptown his name.

Although there was no need for a heroine in the film, but you can enjoy a little with Amrita Rao. She has done what she needed to.

The music was good and I find at least 2 songs from the movie very good for my ear.

Although there is Pakistan factor in the movie (in today?s time its not look good) but I don?t think so that any of our Pakistani friends will get hurt. Coz again I say watch a movie just as a fiction not as a Real Story.

This movie reminds me of that English movie in which the great Pele & others stars were escaped from a jail. But I will not say that its a copy film. Even if its a copy film I will watch it again.

There were some questions left unanswered in the film, like what happened to the body of Sunjay Dutt (khan) and to Amrita Rao. But I will leave it my imagination of a fiction story.

Friends watch it once & you will watch again for sure.

Deewaar (New)