Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Unbelievable in some parts but good all the same
Jul 27, 2004 10:15 PM 2764 Views
(Updated Jul 27, 2004 10:15 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Well..I don't know about everyone but I for one, am tired of seeing movies that either show ''sweet nothings'' or '' too much skin''. Indeed ...welcome movies like lakshya and deewar...they are like a welcome break.What struck me about the movie , is that , there is no too much show of emotion - its almost reigned in at times - no copius tears and indeed ....not too much love...being spread all around ... that is a relief ..I was expecting akshaye to return back with the bride - thats what happens usually doesn't it ..?

Amitabh -as expected is Amitabh but I expected and missed Manoj Bajpayee..Akshaye was good though again I do not understand how someone without any training can be such an efficient undercover man ! and yes ..I think he should have done his homework - maybe donned a beard , cap and a jubba - would have made his work a tad easier... despite the flaws - I would say Indian films have come a long way - and yes ... I really wish they would go easy on the number of the songs in these kind of films ( thats why I kind of liked 'ek hasina thi-one of the reasons why I liked it )- they sort of make you impatient -

I for one would like to watch the movie again ( which I am going to this evening) and maybe fast fwd the songs ..:)..and yes ... they seem to have taken this from 'Great escape' but I always believe - if you copy let the copy be good enough to make the original proud...and before I forget -Sanjay almost excelled himself- yet again ...

thanks