Plot:

Cinematography:

Bangalore india
Made my money...
Aug 02, 2004 04:26 PM 2577 Views
(Updated Aug 02, 2004 04:26 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

When you see the title the angry old mans face on all hoardings and promos being a hard core Bachhan fan you cant just miss this movie. For people like me who don?t decide to go to see movies based on reviews it?s the fate.

Deewar is a pathetic remake of many English war/jail break movies. Its taken well in most of the segments only because it has very strong emotions and verbal acts against our friendly neighbors. The movie takes the star value from Big B as in case of Bade Miya Chote Miya and puts it not on Sanjay Dutt or Akshyee Khanna but on the n number of supporting actors in the movie.

Plus point is some innovative camera work and I think I can write pages about the negative points in this movie. Big B as usual has done his ?Directors Darling? role, Akshyee Khanna and Sanjay Dutt are worse than the supporting actors. Movie becomes very predictable and family family - cutie cutie once the son faces all dangers. He even kills which he never wanted to do. I think director felt this pain and uses Sanjay Dutt to announce to Big B in the prison that he?s going to die because of the love between father and son. What an irony man.

The movie runs really long and is torture to stay in for the entire stretch. Not even music gives the relief to guys inside the hall. It seems like Big B?s nth bad run in Bollywood and he would be Vijay for some more monotonous movies. The question we need to ask Bollywood is he so indispensable?

Hope the new thriller try of Big B would be better than this Wall of Terror.

Deewaar (New)