Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Deewar never Watch it.
Jun 28, 2004 12:26 PM 2873 Views
(Updated Jun 28, 2004 12:26 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I was so Eager to watch deewar movie but after watching it I was dissappointed and I don't have any words to write review on it. First of all the screenplay is worst means worst you dont know how movie is going all characters are boring and one can have think to walk out in between of film.

I was thinking that the film would be the Best because of Staring so many Big Actors Amitabh/Sanjay Dutt/ akshaye Khanna etc.

Even there is no need of Amrita Rao in this film but.....Its better to watch twice Lakshaye rather than watchinhg this movie. If something is there to watch or if someone is watching the movie is because of Sunjay Dutt and you can tell upto some Extend Amitabh but sanjay dutt is th akey factor that you can tolerate the movie.

Anyhow my persnal opinion is negative about the film and evethen someone wants to watch it please bring Dvd and watch it at home please dont waste your money on spending and going to theatres.

Deewaar (New)