Layout and Design:

BEWARE!!!! Do not Hire Deepak Pac N Mov
Sep 04, 2014 04:11 PM 1274 Views

Layout and Design:

Hello Friends,

Would like  to tell/inform you that do not ever use Deepak Pac N Mov for moving your household activities from any place. I have done it from Bangalore to Delhi just few days back.

They have a sales person Vinod number+91-8105588782, he is NUMBER ONE FRAUD person. They are two brothers, other one name is Suresh and his number is+91-9379092265 and will never give you the right information. They started moving my Goods on 13th of August  from Bangalore where as they had to do it by 01st August and never informed me regarding any delay or so and always making stories and telling lies.

They promised me to deliver my House hold within 8-9 days max but my products arrived after 25 days and that too in broken condition. They do not have their own trucks by whom they transport but they will claim that they have their own BIG trucks and have control over entire Supply Chain, which is of-course the biggest Lie they make upfront

Now I am fighting with them over transit insurance claim from last 2 weeks after I have recieved my broken products on 25th August 2014.  They will everyday say "I will call you and tell status in half an hour " but that never happens.

So just in the end, very honestly writing this feedback " THEY ARE CHEATERS and FRAUDS"

PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR HOUSEHOLDS INTO PROBLEM and urself into TENSION and STRESS"

Regards