News Coverage:

Sep 30, 2015 08:20 PM 19867 Views

News Coverage:

Editorial Content:

Layout and Design:

Deccan Chronicle is an English daily circulated in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana .

I have been reading this newspaper  past ten years . It comes with a supplement too .

I like both, the main paper and the supplement .

One can read various national and international news in the main paper .

They try to cover wide range of news starting from political, sports, events, happenings etc.

News from various parts of Andhra and Telengana are given in detail.

The supplement usually contains various articles on Health, beauty, lifestyle, movies etc.

One can find job vacancies, placements, matrimonials in supplement.Some articles are really too good to read .

In the main paper there is a column for articles on religious teachings .I like Sadia Delhvi's articles on Sufism .She is an excellent writer  having good knowledge on Sufism .

Readers can also write "Letter to Editor " where one can share their problems or queries regarding any service or brand .

I have also read few other English dailies but Deccan Chronicle is the best .Its quality content, range of topic covered is good .

I am used to it and if for any reason the paper does not comes, I Miss it.The monthly charges for this paper is Rs 150 which is not too high, ok for reading some good articles  daily .My English got improved after reading its articles .

Deccan Chronicle