News Coverage:

Aug 08, 2014 03:56 AM 31340 Views

News Coverage:

Editorial Content:

Layout and Design:

I usually read The Hindu and Times of India newspaper but I also read Deccan Chronicle often and what I observed over a year is that this newspaper is kind of English version of Sakshi news paper(a regional Telugu daily which is owned by Jagan Mohan Reddy(one of the most corrupt leaders in India). They mostly publish false news blaming the opponent leaders and only cover articles related to Jagan Reddy movements and party affairs). They blindly try to support any Reddy community leaders and people who support them no matter what their deeds are.  They don't have ethical values.

Generally people call Eenadu news paper as Yellow Media in Andhra/Telangana similarly this is REDDY Media. This is just a Pro Reddy Media, I would say RED media.

I don't see any basic values of journalism and what I could see is that, most of these articles are are copy paste from other majors new paper publications. No deep analysis, Nothing is explained in details, Everything is written in brief by copying form other daily's in the internet.  No wonder why this Publication even after having a big legacy got bankrupt is because of the Irresponsible and Unethical values of their management. They cannot fool people for a long time.

If you want to read a English daily in Andhra or Telangana I would suggest to go with The Hindu or Times of India. Their standards are a lot higher than this one.Hope I didn't hurt any one. I just tried to give a review as neutral subscriber.

Deccan Chronicle