Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Quite happy but not completely
Apr 08, 2008 01:22 AM 2178 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I had ordered 2 gio watches from deals4all company on 10TH FEB but after repeated phone calls  and mails I only received the watch on  2ND MARCH  (their phone lines are though to get thru)

the watches are good and really steal but these guys need to get their phone systems in place their offers are irresistible more over quite satisfied. but plz deliver on time and get you tele lines in place guys . I am looking forward towards buying more products I really liked the look and price of your I-MATE JAMA will probably buy that  but need a assurance that will get the delivery on time . NO COMPLINTS REGARDING THE PRODUCT only complain regarding the delivery time.  they also never give the airwaybills of the courier people  the courier first flight from which I received the product were also most of the time with out any answers.

Deals4all.net