Medical Care:

State Highway 22, Viyyoor-Peringavu Road, Peringavu, Thrissur 680022, KL

+91-487-2475100

Girdih India
Doctors who haven't taken Hippocratic oath
Dec 22, 2017 06:02 PM 988 Views

Medical Care:

Last month me and my friend had to unfortunately go to this hospital on a trip to Kerela

We were staying on a hotel and my friend ate the food of the hotel and both of us went to sleep.

After some time my room partner complained that he having pain in the in the stomach.

I went to the reception and asked for the medicine and was given an antacid. My friend took it and we went to sleep.

It was 10pm and after 40 minutes my room partner again complained and so we decided to see a doctor.

I went to the reception again and asked if they know of any doctor for this ailment.

He told me about this DAYA hospital which was nearby in this locality.

We boarded an Auto and went there. We went to the Emergency ward and to our utter surprise we were asked to wait to wait for 10 minutes for the doctor to arrive as it was time for schedule change of the hospital.

We waited for half an hour and still no response . We asked the receptionist of the hospital but still he was trying to call the doctor who was to be present. The doctor said he was on his way and he will take 30 minutes more.

This was something which I didn't expect in OPD and then the receptionist with a very polite tone said this is the usual behaviour of this hospital though it looks good. Please take to some other place. And the driver took us to orchid and then things finally settled down.

This behaviour we don't expect from doctors as they are someone on whom we rely.

Write a Review on Daya General Hospital & Speciality Surgical Centre - Thrissur