Academics:

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

How come a retired maths teacher is taking bulk tutions in MYLAPORE for 90 % of DAV students with the knowledge of the principles of both boys and girls schools in GOPALAPURAM CHENNAI. I hv recorded statements from the teacher that the school cannot stop it as they r benefited by this.....Anyhow I am representing this to the ARYA Samaj and if needed to consumer court and when we come to PTA meeting u tell us that we should not take tutions nor encourage tutions to our kids.

Is it fare on the part of school management to do this? Do they say that they r not aware of that the lady teacher is taking bulk tutions.

ALL STUDENTS IN DAV GIRLS AND BOYS SCHOOLS KNOW ABOUT THIS AND I THINK IT IS AGAINST THE PRINCIPLES OF  ARYA SAMAJ....BEING AN ALUMNI OF THAT SCHOOL I AM REALLY ASHAMED....I HV VEDIO OF THE TUTION CLASSES

POOR persons cannot afford that  I REQUEST DAV TO STOP These TUTIONS WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. DON'T the School think taxing the students as early as 4 am in the morning during working days to go for tution classes...If the school feels they should help they can conduct remedial or followup classes to the needy...Raja Ram Mohon roy would never have dreamt about this...

sorry please rectify this tution problem before it is blownup on TV channels.. strong text

Dav School - Chennai