Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Ranaghat India
Www. Ejobmasters.net Tell Me When I may get my QC
May 27, 2019 04:26 PM 19494 Views
(Updated May 27, 2019 05:11 PM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

www. Ejobmasters.net Tell Me When I may get my QC REPORT?

On May 1, 2019 I Paytmed, to their Given Paytm Wallet NO 6364367936, Rs 350 for off-line data entry home job(None targeted 15 pages typing job) to Ejobmasters.net. As per agreement, on the same day they sent me 15 images for typing. I took this as the ejobmasters is not a surely scam company…. I typed the pages read and reread the pages and submitted the same on May 16, 2019. Since then I have been waiting for my QC report/payment too(Today is 27/05/19). Lot of emails was exchanged in this regard between ejobmasters@gmail.com and me, but with OOO-result. At last I realized that I have become a prey to well-organized Scam Artiste's Net. I am lucky the cheated amount is a meager one. Please be careful while applying for this off-line Data Entry Home Job offered by this CHEAT company.

K M Dutta