Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I came across a company called gminfo. I trust them so much as I've been looking for a long time for some data entry jobs that can be done from home. Personally experienced so many job providers whose work is only to lure people with some work that finally turns out just fake and which can never be done practically. I was asked/ given the task of solving image captchas in which you have to solve 1000 captchas to get$1. It takes minimum 3 mins to load most captchas it's never possible to solve reasonable number in short a time. I tried sitting a whole day trying to solve but to no use. So I waited or 1 month to ask for my money which they said it'll be refunded after one month. After the first month when asked for the refund, I was told not eligible as I didn't complete my work. My advice to all jobseekers specially data entry jobs, work from home jobs to never trust these morons. They're only good in making money out of people's frustration.

Data Entry India