Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Paradeep,Odisha,India India
Data Entry in India : Cheaters
Nov 23, 2018 09:06 PM 122647 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hyy. Friends. . I gonna tell you about the my first experience in data entry and I felt very disgusting and worried about my payment but atlast they cheat with me and don't give my profit for his work.they pretend with me . I don't know anything about data entry and I entered . When I got to know these are scam . I have already paid them 150 paytm cash 500 rupees by net banking . They told me do our work and We will give your payment according to your hardwork .

Data entry : It is related to the concept of batch processing . These are such as typing job and sms sending work and copy, paste type of work . I was doing both sms sending work .

They told me first when you enter in this online work you will pay our advance and I pay them . They gave me 50 sms and told me send these in one day . I noticed that they are promoting other businesses by me . I worked with him for one month but they pretend with me . I worked copy paste work with him. They cheated with me .

So I don't believe or I don't recommend in data entry of India .

Friends. I want help you from any kind of cheating or fraud companies because I already face these problems . I don't take name any companies or any freelancing website but I warning you and keep away above all these . Do but . Don't give any advance to these companies .

If any company take money from you till you did not get any payment from these is are known as frawd companies so keep secure from it .

Thank you.