Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Fake promises, duping people
Nov 03, 2018 03:53 PM 33874 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Once while travelling from dwarka to rohini in delhi, i came across a no. on metro pillar, i guess what i remember the concerned persons name was abha. These people were promising that you can earn upto Rs. 4000-5000/- per week while working from home. As at that time, i was not working so i thought to earn some extra money this way.

I noted down the no. and made a call, they asked to come to see them with some documentary proofs which i entertained.

They send some data through email and asked to edit it as per given instruction on sepate page given by them.

I wholeheartedly finished the job within prescribed timeframe.

They also instructed you can't make queries to them in between as they will be on training.

So when i submitted the edited data...there was no reply at all. When i visited their office in rama market in rohini (delhi) they said your work is rejected as there were more than 30% mistakes. They also charged me Rs. 1800 as registration fee which was non-refundable.

After being duped by these frauds i came to realize that these Data entry jobs and work at home kind of advertisment are few of fraudulent practices prevailing which we should be aware of...so we should not waste our hard work and precious time and get disappointed.

So I would request you all whenever you come across these kind of ads please Make sure it is genuine...

Write a Review on Data Entry India