Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Lacknow India
Boring Place
Jun 30, 2017 11:25 PM 4243 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Daman is a tourist place but it is not a cause of attractions for the tourist. I visit this place few months ago with my college friends to enjoy the vacations but as per our experience thos place require to cover very long distance for us, due to this long distance I have to drive my vihcle for many time and this give me a grate tiredness.

Along with this long distance this place is also very boring, this place is full of silence, there is no rush or crowd and to visit this kind of boring place is totally wastage of money.

The number of hotels are not very high but they are sufficient as per the number of visitor's but due to shortage of hotels they charge very high from the customers. There charges are not customer friendly.

Finally I will say that this place is interesting but not for all as it depends upon there thinking and taste.

Thanks.