Bhauma Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751001, OD

A good restaurant
Jul 21, 2017 07:29 PM 780 Views (via Android App)

Hlo friends I am going to say about The Dalema restaurant. Which is most famous for odia dishes.  I live in that hotel side and always go to that hotel with my family members and sometimes with my friends. This is good peace and quiet place for eating with feeling glad.The item of that are very tasty. Background of this restaurant is very good.So for this I very much appreciate with it.

Food of this restaurant is of high quality with so much tasty.There is available of all vage and non-vage food. especially this restaurant almost famous for Dalema.

The restaurant's climate is very good of air conditioning in all place .Always there is clean in all time.One table covered with 4 chairs. This is very good place because when I eat in there I think that I am eating in my home.

Customer service or the employees of this hotel is very good . They respect and serve with a right manner. Always they asks what I need.

There is no loss for money because all foods are good. All the foods are so much of tasty for eating.

so I recommend that please eat in here because it is a very good restaurant.

Dalema - Bhauma Nagar - Bhubaneswar