Flavor:

For a change!
Aug 02, 2006 01:56 PM 3634 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

When I checked out Atta Maggi noodles months back,it was something different from the messy maida noodles and it also tasted good,but Dal Atta Maggi noodles are one step further,I am not sure who proposed this idea,but it surely was good for Indian populations.

Toor dal or more commonly called Arhar dal is used in these noodles tastemaker along with sambar flavor,the whole flavor gives it a new taste and it 's good for a change.Spices are also used in small quantity which is good for stomach.

They have written on their pack that the preparation would be ready after two minutes of putting it in boiling water(about one and half cups of water),but actually it takes about five minutes as it is not properly cooked in two minutes,toor dal also takes some more time than two minutes to be properly cooked,Maggi people should take care of this fact in future.

Although I would not advise to eat these type of noodles everyday as they certainly contain some preservatives which stimulate our brain and we feel a very good taste although they may not be so good actually,but for a change and a quick meal once in a while ,its good.

Thanks for reading my review.

Dal Atta Maggi Noodles