Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

Lacknow India
Daiwa Led Tv: Chines Quality
May 27, 2017 12:36 PM 1531 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

Diawa led tv is not good tv as its quality is very poor, you will never want to waste you money but I wasted my money by purchasing this chines quality product.

A chines quality means that quality whoes performance may be very good or may be very poor. It depend upon your luck what you get from this chines quality.

So , I think my luck is not with me as when I get installed it then it run only for 3 hours after that it suddenly stop working.

After 3 days I repaired it from outside as there services center said that it take more than 20 days to reach at you. But even then after 4 days its picture quality reduced. I am using full hd cable bit its picture quality is even worst as compare to normal cable.

This led tv is full chines quality, so I recommended to not to buy it as its poor quality may lead to charge and may lead to heavy burden on your pocket as like me.

Finall I will say that its performance is zero, its quality is worst. Please never think to be a part of chines products like this.

Thanks.