Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

Ludhiana India
Chines Product Chines Quality
Apr 28, 2017 07:11 PM 1431 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hello friends,

I am using this TV from last 2 months for my shop. I am totally disappointed from this tv due to its poor performance and poor quality.

1. Picture quality: The quality of the picture is very poor, it claim that it is a full hd screen display but its blured display prove that it is not having a good display.

2. Design and looks: Its design and looks are little bit different and attractive from others. But according to me looks or design are not very important than its quality.

3. Performance: The performance of this tv is average but not good as it is not a good quality product.

4. Sound : The volume of the speakers are not loud and clear. The speakers are very tinny in size.

5. Service and support: There after sale services are very poor, there is no repair service center which is near to my home.

Overall this product is very chaep, bad performer and not upto mark.

I hope this review is helpful to you.

Thanks.