Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Noida India
Very disappointed experience
Aug 19, 2017 11:10 PM 10181 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I purchased new Daikin Split AC 2 Ton 1 year back last summer, and my experience was really bad. I choose this AC over all other AC’s because of price, features & durability, but I didn’t get it from it. with in just a month its cooling get down, its stop its compressor in very short interval automatically, which cause no cooling just hot air at 20 degrees temperature, which is very frustrating at night. we are enable to sleep because of that. I tried to contact customer care but when we told the problem and tell them that its in warranty period they just not give listen properly and reply we sent someone for service but nobody came. very bad service and suddenly 1 day its automatically working correctly, I don’t know how. so we don’t know what is the fault, I think they are not properly testing the machines. which work weird. I am not recommending this product to any body, try other products in market.

Dont ever buy this product.

Daikin Split AC 2 Ton