Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Good experience
Jun 08, 2015 02:19 PM 40525 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 08, 2015 02:19 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Its very hot these days in Delhi on Mother's Day thought of gifting an AC as mom dad suffering from very serious temperature asked with friends of mine he suggested for daikin 2 ton split ac as being in Delhi he is suffering from same environment asked to put on this at home I did the same it's amazing service experience I found while sitting in Bangalore I have made it fitted at home in Delhi thanks to support team they helped me lot and make it done.

Now it's working cool as visit last time it make the environment chill in fraction of minutes. There was bit problem earlier arise as fitting person but on single call service team make it rectified I love the service and product too full value of money. I have also spread the positive part of the product to friends and family. They also take the initiative and make it fix better relief for people at home.

Amazing product and services.

Daikin Split AC 2 Ton