Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Daikin

Worst than every A.C.
May 18, 2018 01:52 PM 6317 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 18, 2018 01:50 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi friends , my name is aayushmaan sharma and now I am going to express my personal experience on using Daikin A.C.On last year summer season I bought a A.C. because of the temperature was gone up to 45? And I can't spend my night in that summer . So , I decided to buy a A. C.And after few days I went to a shop and the shopkeeper recommended to buy Daikin A. C. So I had just bought it.But then I know why the shopkeeper recommended me to buy that A.C. because this is worst .The starting 3 - 4 months its working very nicely and my family also appreciate me to take a right decision .But then the real twist came I mean after 9 - 10 months its not working nicely , it's cooling is not affecting to us . It cools like a 5 or 3 years old A.C. which mean it does not cool nicely and take a lot of time to cool our room.And I also don't like it's Function because I don't know how to use that, I mean in its remote there is a mode name COANDA. I don't know how to use it .Then it's third worst point is that it consume a lot of electricity which is slightly above of my bill .So , I recommended you to not to buy this A.C because it consume a lot of electricity , it's worst function and it does not cool nicely as it was before.So I requested you to not to spend your money on this worst A.C. as I was.

Daikin 1.8 Ton Inverter FTKD60FVM Split AC