1, Ghosh Para Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

+91-9831318010, +91-9330930350

Barrackpore India
Biriyani specialist
May 08, 2017 09:10 PM 3386 Views (via Android App)

As a resident of barrackpore I can easily some delicious review on dada boudi.jaan of barrack pore. Some times I have to listen that oo ok it is dada boudi biriyani wala barrackpore na?

Its like OMG!

Its food quality is really good and they always mentained hygine as I had seen.which is really valuable for a quality of a hotel.

Its biriyani is famous but many more dishes are also available here which are delicious except the mixed fried rice. This is not proper and as good that should be. By the way except the dish many things are really really great.

I always visit at there. It just opposite of famous Sukanta Sada. I think every one should visit at least one time.

But I have a negative point also. the restaurant place is really very small so its feel conjusted every time. And the stairs are also very narrow.which can make some disturbance.

Thank you.