1, Ghosh Para Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

+91-9831318010, +91-9330930350

Sikar India
Popular dada boudi hotel
Feb 25, 2017 11:54 AM 2339 Views (via Mobile)

One of the best bengali lodging which serves bona fide bengali sustenances and desserts and the taste is quite recently amazing and cost per dish is extremely sensible. I went to my companions place is kolkata and used to visit regular for lunch as I preferred the place a ton, and this is exceptionally clean and every one of the staffs are very much carried on. This lodging is simply a non veg which serves fish, chicken and sheep. what's more, they additionally serve bengali desserts which are extremely heavenly. I might want to visit once again at whatever point I visit kolkata. their lodging is not to enormous and it is not situated in luxurious region but rather their taste is wonderful Amongst the popular nourishment line of biryani eateries nearby one doesn't understand the stunning ever soo heavenly biryani of Dada Boudi Hotel which is situated at Barrackpore which is the external area after howrah. To be exact it is a residential community found 7 stations far from Howrah People around there are truly partial to the inn and legitimately so.My first experience was the point at which a companion of my from office had stuffed a total lunch for every one of us at work so believe me I truly cherished each and every spoon from the plate and till date I express gratitude toward me for that day.Ever since I have had at times chance to eat from that place as it's unrealistic to go there and eat.From what I have come to know it's a total bring endlessly shop with no Dine in available.A little shop with constrained things a section from Chicken/Mutton biryani. The lamb biryani was truly top notch, delicate and succulent bit of meat, the rice was very much cooked and was fiery, the bit of "Aloo" was huge and delicate, alongside the biryani I ate Mutton keema and sheep kassa which was truly heavenly and spicy.The amount was better than average and the quality was nice.Once we requested Liver sear and bean stew chicken and sincerely it was truly delicious, the meat was pleasantly cooked and the pieces of meat was crisp and delicate.

Dada Boudi Hotel - Barrackpore - Kolkata