1, Ghosh Para Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

+91-9831318010, +91-9330930350

Very special Hotel for me
Nov 21, 2017 02:33 AM 2677 Views
(Updated Nov 21, 2017 08:19 AM)

I went to Barrackpore yesterday at afternoon(around 2:45- 3 PM) for business purposes and I felt really hungry. There were no hotels, restaurants anywhere. I was feeling very exhausted. Then I finally found this hotel and entered inside it immediately. I ordered biriyani and their service is superb. They served me my food very nicely and that too, amazingly fast. They really helped me yesterday. The food quality was superb. and it tasted more incredible as I was very hungry at that moment. The ambience was very good too and the restaurant boasts of quality staffs like great wooden furnitures, glasses and plates. The staffs are very friendly and courteous and helped me a lot. It was really worthful for money.I am really thankful to them .

Thank You, Dada Boudi Hotel - Barrackpore - Kolkata for such a great service. I would like to visit this hotel for sure if I will come to Barrackpore in future.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Write a Review on Dada Boudi Hotel - Barrackpore - Kolkata