1, Ghosh Para Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

Kolkata India
BARRACKPORE DADA BOUDI HOTEL - Big Cheaters
Mar 02, 2017 12:27 PM 4037 Views

• Food and Presentation

I went there at my 17 for the first time. And today, for the second and probably the last time. Let me break it down:

Previously when I visited DADA BOUDIR HOTEL, it was a BIRIYANI PLAZA for all the Biriyani lovers. You can't even find one single person who loves biriyani but never walked in to this hotel. The quality of food was exceptionally tasty, and so the taste was, believe me. I went to Disha Eye Hospital, and visited the hotel while coming back. That was an delicious experience. But today, on 27th Feb, 2017 while revisiting, I found the ambiance very attractive. When it came to food, I discovered there is something else in place of Mutton. Either beef or lamb. But I doubt whether it was lamb or not. On inquiry, the manager scolded us very badly and asked us to leave the hotel.

• Ambiance

No matter how good their decor is, in terms of food quality, they are just a big zero.

• Customer Service

Very very rude behaviour. As if I am the one to wash dishes etc.

• Value for Money

130/- for one plate beef biriyani is too high, cause beef is anyhow cheap, and they are cheating their customers.

Write a Review on Dada Boudi Hotel - Barrackpore - Kolkata