1, Ghosh Para Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

+91-9831318010, +91-9330930350

Sikar
Best In this Location
Jul 15, 2017 07:12 PM 3992 Views (via Mobile)

I want Biryani. It may be my a standout amongst the top pick dish. I consume biryani 3 times An week. Yet all the I don’t consume biryani all around. My companions totally straightforward me that dada Boudi inn Biryani may be Superb, something like that I went this spot for Exactly a plate from claiming biryani. Those inn area is as such starting with my area.

I went through Rs. 120 to a great personal satisfaction birayni recently allude my companion. Those inn will be not with the goal big, main duration of the time I possibility those birayni is not handy quality. My companions were barely totally straightforward me lie.

There need aid 11 kin working in the yet all the when I might have been requested An biryani. The a standout amongst the mamoncillo might have been serve decent. I have never seen those serve of the biryani. After that I have consumed the biryani. No the personal satisfaction of the biryani will be radiant. Yet the amount may be as well low. I have requested the next you quit offering on that one plate.

Wow generally decent biryani. I don’t recognize the reason this biryani may be so tasty, I need consumed more than 40 restaurant birayni Be that as this biryani may be my top pick. I am letting each particular case whose home around those kolkata and close over those loaction from claiming Barrackpore. Visit this put for the imperial wonderful biryani.

Write a Review on Dada Boudi Hotel - Barrackpore - Kolkata