Fragrance:

For smooth skin, but no much diff to dark spots
May 21, 2015 11:09 PM 6187 Views

Fragrance:

I keep experimenting with face creams and masks to check the effects of my skin. On my way of experimenting products I once bumped into Dabur Uveda Complete Repair 5 Cream. As it was an ayurvedic product there was no harm to my skin on using it. And again Dabur is a very trusted brand.

Dabur Uveda Complete Repair 5 Cream contains natural ingredients like Haridra, Priyangu, Neelkamal, which are proven good for all skin types. Application of the cream as well is an easy task. Take a small amout of cream, apply it on your face. Massage the cream on for 2 minutes then leave it on for 10-15 mins. Clean it off with wet cotton.

After removal there's a rejuvenating feeling. I am left with a clean and smooth skin. My skin tone brightens up a bit. Soothes my skin, I just loved the after effects.But the main benefit that one needs from your cream removal of dark spots and blemishes, this cream did not work much on that. There were no such visible effects on them, hence it disappointed me.

Overall this cream did soothened my skin but did work for my dark spots.

Dabur Uveda Complete Repair 5 Cream