Flavor:

Sep 18, 2020 10:03 PM 1305 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

DABUR ADULTERATED HONEY - NOT 100% PURE & NATURAL

I bought 500g Dabur Honey with a label No.1, Gold, 100% Pure & Natural. As I was consuming it daily, a couple of week later, I found sediment at the bottom of the bottle. Half sediment and remaining liquid.

So I bought a random brand honey and started consuming. I did not find any sediment in there.

Then I broke the Darbur bottle and found the sediment is nothing but sugar. It is altered and fake honey, NOT 100% Pure & Natural as advertised.

If Dabur keeps on addition sugar to their brand honey and adulterate it, please remove the sologa-of-lie "100% PURE & NATURAL".

I have the remaining honey still with me and I'm planning to sue them for misleading and deliberate fake information put out by Dabur Honey.

Despite multiple try, I could not attach pictures that are very well less than 10MB.

Dabur Honey