Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Oil for strong,long and healthy hair
Jun 27, 2018 11:57 PM 24981 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 28, 2018 12:07 AM)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Dabur Amla Hair Oil had occupied my family long ago. Almost all girls and women in my family use this oil. My mother used to apply this oil to her hair, and she used to apply this oil to my hair when I was a child, and I have been using the same. I have long and strong hair. I consider it as the gift of my mother who Introduced it to me.Dabur Amla is an Ayurvedic product. The main ingridient in this oil is Amla, Indian Goose Berrywhich is said to be a rich source of Vitamin C.Vitamin C helps in building collagen which is important for hair growth, and the anti oxident properties of vitamin C help to reduce free radicals which cause damage of hair. With the application of this oil our hair will be protected from getting damaged and hence our hair will grow stronger and healthier. It also prevents discolouring of hair, so it helps to retain the natural colour. It adds luster to our hair.This oil is lil thick but not sticky compared to other oils, lil greasy too but when applaid to hair, it will be absorped well making the hair look dark and lustrous . It makes scalp feel cool.It makes me sleep, I sleep for a while after every application.Dabur Amla Hair oil comes in a good bottle with tight cap which doesn't leak so we can carry the bottle every where easily. The price of the bottle is affordable, lesser than that of other Ayurvedic hair oils.I suggest Dabur Amla Hair to those who want to have stroger, thicker, healthier and lustrous hair.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil