Fragrance:

Dec 05, 2017 11:36 AM 1345 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Dabur Amla is very Good hair oil for hair growth. It will give us long and beauty hair and it also prevents hair falling and dandruff and pediculi. I have been using this for last 7 years. It is very easy to apply on hair and will get better result very easily. It is completely natural and herbal product so we can trust on this without any doubts.

Fragrance: It has strong fragrance and I don't like its smell but I am using this oil because it giving a lot of good things to my hair. It also prevents my hair loss during pregnancy. so I am not caring about its smell.

Hair Shine: This hair oil will give us amazing results to our hair and also give us soft and silky and shiny hair without white hairs.

Easy of styling: It will prevent hair falling so will get thick and long hair. So it will change our hairstyle completely and I am using different hairstyle for many functions and will get good looking.

So I like this hair oil.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil