Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Anoopgarh India
Good product by dabur
Dec 02, 2017 02:09 PM 1009 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hello friends, I used this oil. Dabur Amla is very good hair oil for hair growth. It will give us thick and beauty hair and it also prevents premature graying, hair falling and dandruff. I have been using this since my child hood.  It is very easy to apply on hair and will get better result very easily. It is completely herbal and natural product so we can trust on this without any doubts.Fragrance: It has strong fragrance and I dont like its smell but I am using this oil because it is giving a lot of good things to my hair. So I am not caring about its smell.Hair Shine: This hair oil will give us amazing results to our hair and also give us soft and shiny hair.Ease Of Styling: It will prevent hair falling so will get thick and long hair. So it will change our hair style completely and will get good looking hair style. You will notify less hair fall on using for some time period of at least two months. Dabur Amla hair oil gives an attractive long hair and also smooth, soft hair. It's the best hair oil than other hair oils in the market. This oil also makes your hair fresh always without any smell from the hair during summers. It also frees your sculp from the headache. It's cool your head when there was excess heat coming out.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil