Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

New Delhi India
Its worth using in comparision to others
Feb 15, 2018 12:45 PM 20091 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hi,

I am proud to say that I have been using this since time immemorial.May be have I started using it when I was a kid because it was the only hair oil that was available at home.My parents used to bring a big bottles of it for the whole family to use and that habit stick to me.

Now I am a grown man but the influence that I developed in my childhood days still lingers with me till today.

It smells good as it has some stint of amla fragnance that makes it original in fragrance and its quality as well. It has given some amazing results to my hair .

But it has some cons to it. Its little bit sticky which most of the time attracts dirt if I am out home.

Yes, and the fragrance part, some people might not like it as it has some diffrent fragrance in comparision to other oils in the market that are more attractve and enticing in fragrance only as this oil does not produce that kind of sofisticated fragrance that most men and women desire.

So if you can compromise with the smell part it worth a use. Thank You.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil