Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Visakhapatnam Dt India
Review About Dabur Amla Hair Oil
Dec 06, 2017 07:19 PM 1282 Views
(Updated Dec 06, 2017 07:17 PM)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hi guys,

I have to share my good experience about Dabur Amla Hair Oil.My sister using this hair oil from last three months on wards. After using this hair oil hair become very strengthen and growth is also good.It reduces the hair fall also.While she using this oil hair looks shiny and silky.Mainly hair growth is very long within three months it shows good result only when this oil used at least five times in a week and reduced split ends.After applying this oil to hair, if we shampoo the hair with dabur vatika shampoo hair very shine and softy.Now my sister hair very strong and long.It's good for health also.

it perfumes good smell and it protect from pollution also.It gives natural shining because it contains natural amla.It comes with Plastic bottle cheap price good quantity and quality.It's not a high price Once we use this oil we get good result within few days.So I preferred to friend and colleagues it's good product for hair.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil