56 Tips

namakkal India
New sun dth makes problem
Jul 04, 2010 09:29 PM 19752 Views

I got SUN DTH last april, after 15 to 20 days while watching the TV DTH box turns off automatically and it turns on its own after few minutes, sometimes I have to switch off my tv and again to switch it on to see the tv .this happens several times a day randomly , regarding this I had written to customer care they responded , the dealer checked my set box and told me that the set box is alright and there is no problem .

But I continued to have the same problem .again contacted dealer at, he told to me that he himself and with the help of his workers checked SUN DTH BOX THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THE BOX.BUT I CONTINUED TO HAVE THE PROBLEM. For the one and a half month I suffered a lot in resolving the problem with SUN DTH and made calls to agent, dealer, end result is BIG ZERO.

In last few days there is flickering, black shadows, dimming of pictures seen followed by complete turn off like situation. To correct this I have to OFF my tv and again put it ON . and entire problem repeats with in few minutes . I write this to you as a last attempt before changing my DTH connection to some other one in the hope that some one will help me to save my hard earned money . see the attached video( though poor quality) to realize what I am trying to tell you.