Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

BM Habitat Mall, 3rd Floor, Near Basappa Memorial Hospital, Gokulam Main Road, Jayalakshmirpuram, Mysore, KA

+91-821-4240422, +91-9535499900

Very good multiplex theatre
Nov 19, 2019 09:28 PM 499 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 19, 2019 11:37 PM)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

We booked our tickets via Bookmyshow for 4:15 pm show Ford vs Ferrari. And it was a gold ticket worth 400 RS per person. The movie was at screen 1 . We had booked for seat number A 1 and A2 but the A1 seat wasn't working and it was broken at the right side . So we switched the seats to A11 and A10 .A Senior citizen came and told us it was their seats we had an argument and they had purchased a premium ticked then they understood that they are at the wrong side. I request the management to have board signs for the gold seats and fix the seats and I found pop corn s still lying in the seats . Gold seat was mind blowing I felt it like heaven .The entire premises outside Is clean and hygiene the washrooms as well but snacks price is a little expensive over all its amazing I wish to go once a month atleast.

DRC Cinemas: BM Habitat Mall - Jayalakshmirpuram - Mysore