Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

Review After use of few days.
Jun 25, 2018 12:57 PM 1317 Views
(Updated Jul 04, 2018 12:51 PM)

Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

After long conversation with DAIWA Engineer I conclude that this is not 4K TV, It just support 4K but there is not way you can play 4K video in it. They gave lots of excuses to prove them selves right.

If you can save money buying HD rather than 4K better save money because tv is same.

=

Most Pathetic After sales service, I do not recommend this to anyone. TV is good but if something goes wrong do not expect anything from this company.

They never came for installation so after waiting for 5 days finally I got it installed from PAYTM engineer.

Now I have some trouble in tv for which I have raised complain but even after 10 followup calls still no one appear after even after 5 days.

=

Very Pathetic After Sales Service. Now I am reducing my rating to 3 just for after sales service.

=

Finally my TV got installed through Paytm engineer and I have started exploring it. Here are some of my findings.

Pros:

->Picture quality is really good, I should not compare it with sony tv worth of 1 Lack but with this price tag its super cool picture quality.

->Build quality is good with great fit and finish.

->Sound is really high compare to other TV with this price range I have seen.

-> I have seen people complaining about tv is hanging but till now I haven't face that issue.

->Unlike other TVs Accessing one HDMI port and two USB port is not that tough even with wall mounting.

->Remote control has both Infrared and Bluetooth connectivity. Its very easy to use, even person without much knowledge can easily use all functionality of this TV. Single click button are cool feature.

->Inbuilt Casting feature is working good.

-> Air-mouse is really cool to use.

Cons:

->All in-build applications do not support 4K video like Youtube, Casting, Hoststar. Max supported resolution is 1080P.(wifi Casting supports only 720P resolution with is worst)

->You can only play 4K video by connecting your laptop to TV using  HDMI cable.

->I really do not understand which type of format inbuilt USB player supports because I had downloaded 4 videos(2 MP4, 2 MKV) but out of that only 1 video played and remaining three I got error that Video is not supported. I have contacted DAIWA support and yet to hear from them.

->Remote control with bluetooth is sluggish, not responding quickly.

-> You can not install any new app because it says not enough memory even though 4 GB memory is available.(Yet to hear from Daiwa)

So, I can not consider this as 4K TV because there is no way you can play 4K videos in it( I have resuced one star because of this only).

This is not 100% smart TV because you can not install new apps.(Not reducing any start for this)

But all and all This is Owsome TV to grab with this price tag.

=

Edited: Finally Got it installed. This 1 star review was specific to installation, But TV deserves 5 star. I will write detailed review of the same after using it for a while.

1 Star

I have got delivery of this TV on 13-JUNE-2018 from Paytm, And as per details Daiwa should install this tb with in 24 hours after delivery but till today 25-JUN-2018 no one is coming for installation even after giving 10 calls to them.

So Impression is I feel its my mistake to buy this product, I will add detailed review later if I got luck to get it installed by  them.

So first impression is very bad and I am afraid how would be service is something goes wrong with it.

DAIWA D55UVC6N 140cm (55) 4K UHD Smart LED TV