Parking:

Store Range:

LC 1, Sector No. 34, near MM school, Thergaon, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune 411044, MH

+91-20-30555200

Low price with low quality
Apr 10, 2018 02:18 PM 38244 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello friends.I would like to share my experience about D-Mart, Thergaon, Pune. The location of this place is convenient for Rahatani, Gujarnagar, Laxman nagar area people. But the 4-wheeler parking is very small. That parking space is not sufficient, as only 20-25 cars can accommodate at a time. When I reached there, at that time only 1 parking was remaining and 4 cars were waiting for the same parking. After lot of chaos in parking, I finally reached inside the store. As that day was holiday, store was very crowded inside. All products are having some discount so people were taking grocery, clothes and much more. Big queues were present on each counter because of untrained cashiers. I also taken 1 T-shirt as price was very low as compared to other shops and malls. But when I came to home and bringing out the material from the bag, I realized that T-shirt is damaged piece and only half sleeve was stitched for one arm. I also brought grocery and then came to know that too much impurities are present. Those items were very low quality as that of their price. So be careful while shopping at D-Mart.

D Mart - Thergaon - Pune