Parking:

Store Range:

National Highway 9, LB Nagar, Hyderabad 500074, TS

+91-40-33203801

Raviphad India
Qaulity products at medium prices
Nov 10, 2017 05:46 PM 2610 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi everyone today I am going to share with you about my personal experience with the one of the famous d mart for shopping groceries to clothing. I usually prefer this store as I can get all the items at one place. I can buy kitchen cookings and well as I can do shopping for clothing at the Same time. They provide good parking facilities for their customers and also protect your belongs too. The store range is very wide open and you can get all items at discounts on mrp prices. When compared to outside shops in d mart you can get minimum 5 to 10 RS offers on some items. In clothing also you can get best clothes as well as quality ones at medium prices too. The freedom refined sunflower oil is 85 in outside shop but in d mart I can get it for 75 RS only. I had also brought clothes for my kid at reasonable price. So I suggest everyone one especially middle class people to go to this shop.

D Mart - LB Nagar - Hyderabad