Parking:

Store Range:

90 Feet Road, Mahavir Nagar, Opposite Kamla Vihar Sports Club, Kandivali West, Mumbai 400067, MH

+91-22-28022130

Mumbai!
Not from this branch!
Aug 02, 2018 05:22 PM 17593 Views (via iOS App)

Parking:

Store Range:

In general I like d- mart and for groceries I do prefer it as well and the nearest branch of d- mart from my place is in kandivali west so, I visited there for the shopping of groceries.

What it looked like to me was a conplete fish market, first of all the size of d- mart is actually very small and if 20-30 people are shopping together in there it starts to look like a fish market. secondly the staff doesn’t have any manners and they shout at you like they are doing you a some kind of favour for letting you in. My bag that I kept outside the mart was losted by the watchmen. The managing system is worst there, you can actually see the groceries lying around the floor and you cannot stand at a place for a minute to have a look at the product, you have to keep moving because of the crowd, and result I didnot bought anything from there and thought that I will come later but same thing happened again , now I don’t go there anymore.

Write a Review on D Mart - Kandivali West - Mumbai