Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Store Range:

RSGKR Chowk, Kalyan, Thane, MH

+91-22-33400500

Mumbai India
Best store for clothing and groceries
Jun 01, 2017 12:46 PM 5957 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi,

Dmart is the fastest growing commercial company. There are many varied products Available in Dmart. The kalyan dmart is just 10 minutes away from kalyan station. On the ground floor, you can get all food items, cereals, pulses, and rice. On the first floor, there are clothing, shoes, and utensil sections in dmart.

The quality of the product is worth buying, there are huge discounts on cold drinks, biscuits, whereas clothing does not have too much discounts. Similarly rice and wheat does not provide much discounts and there are very less varities of the same.

The overall discount is good in the billed amount. I am frequent buyer from dmart, I have not faced any problems till now.

People complained about stock clearing goods being sold in dmart, I dont think it is any great issues, you can see expire date before buying the products. There is no problems with any products I bought from dmart.

Thanks for reading my review

D Mart - Kalyan - Thane