8, 1-A, Near Kenilworth hotel, Little Russel Street, Kolkata 700071, WB

+91-33-40658228

Best in the locality.
Oct 03, 2017 12:03 AM 688 Views (via iOS App)

Hey everyone this is Rasid and today I'm going to share my first experience with the Restuarnt cum hookah parlour named as Dfreakers. well the food was too delicious and presentation was very upto the mark. They hired some good chefs ( 2 nos) thk I guess. I saw them actully. And specially you should try their sizzling pasta way too good.

The ambience in Dfreakers is not so gokd actually people usually tries to fit in the 1st floor just because of the ps4 console and system fitted over there, as it is complementary with any food you order. so no one feels like sitting downstairs and the place become too crowded because of the higb end gaming console.

I liked there customer service very much l. They were very much attentive in the untolerable crowded where music was too loud and they responded to me very well throughout my experience.

The foods in Dfreakers aren't that costly actually but I would suggest do not go for main course in Ddreakers if you are a huge indian food lover because beaide to dfreakers there's an outlets saima reatuarnt who operates till 11pm. Though the foods were quite reasonable I think hanging around with friends in this parlor would be full valua for money.

Thank you.