Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Pune India
Great Movie Ever.
Aug 11, 2018 05:37 PM 343 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 11, 2018 05:35 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi friends I am sharing my view about the marathi movie CYCLE.I had seen this movie in my city Buldhana in ARD cinemall.

First of all I am thankfull to the movie director Shri Prakash Kunte for creating such a great movie -in which everyone will learn a reality of life.

I think This movies teaches the best lesson of life- NOTHING PERMANANT EXCEPT LIFE VALUES AND WHEN A PERSON BECOMES MATUARED, ALL THE CHILDNESS DROPS INSTANTLY.

CYCLE is like all the physical attachments in life in which a person forget everything and suppose that, these attachments are only true.In this movie the parts of Hishikesh Joshi, Bhalchandra Kadam and Priydarshan jadhav are important.Keshav ( Hrishikesh Joshi, village astrologer attached to his yellow cycle given to him by his grandpa.Finally he realise that love of all villagers is much more great than a cycle.Finaaly he leave the cycle.Love overcome his attachment towards cycle.

The film could have been a scathing expose of fake spirituality.

CYCLE stands out with a talented cast, beautifull cinrmatography and excellent direction.I recommand everyone to see this movie.

Cycle