Medical Care:

Fraud company
Aug 30, 2020 08:13 AM 1806 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

This is real example for cheating company. I had brought plant from them. At the time they promised various free test but after the payment they told, It was mistake my our peson, it was old brochure etc.. we I hold the instalment then they did one test but not give the report of that test. But when I requested for cancellation they send me the report.!!! But I requested for cancellation, for the cancellation they asked me to pay more. !! And after the 2 moths discussion they agreed on call that they are cancelling package. But after one year, they haven't send any written mail/later to ensure that they have disposed the sample till today. They haven't send me my PDC cheque till today. Every time they told me on we will send soon. Since the beginning to till now they haven't send me any kind of physical documents. one more thing I noticed that all promises they maid only on call they haven't clear that matter on mail.

Since 2019 I am stucked with cryoviva. They are confirming disposal of sample, cancellation on mail and not sending my PCD cheque.

So my experience with cryoviva really bed so I suggest you to stay away from cryoviva.

Cryoviva Biotech - Delhi