Medical Care:

Worst Services in Stem Cell Services - Be Aware
Aug 31, 2015 11:42 AM 59934 Views

Medical Care:

I was referred to this stem cell bank by my own brother in law who is an doctor by profession to go for stem cell preservations.

Wherein I contacted this people - Nitant Nilesh, who collected all my required documents and took all the payments promising that he will ensure that the required person will be available at the place of delivery to collect the sample and introduced me to the guy called Mallikarjun who said will be taking care of everything.

During the entire process, every time I was reminding them about the arrangements that we had discussed regarding the person available to complete the procedure and collect the sample from the place of delivery. But the worst thing happened at the end of which I am worried about, they send the local guy only to only collect sample and started explaining things to my doctor over the phone who was attending my wife.

I do not understand as to why do you promise things which was not done at the actual time of need. Can you get me the things( my baby's cord blood stem cells)  that I had an understanding with you guys? can we retake this part of our life once again? Someone negligence has very badly affected our healthy future. So parents decisions is yours. kindly avoid wrong false commitments given by this people and get ensured into the safe hands. I have written this as I want all other parents to make a sound decision about their child.

CRYOBANK is one of such institutions which gives false promises and disappears( Executives does not even bother to call back even after explaining them about the bad experiences that I had. On the other hand they have presented my other cheques for clearing for which I have requested them to refund. See how draggingly they are wanting to have money for their non deliverables! I am also writing very strict viral mailers to all the forums informing about the experience that I had with CRYOBANK.

Unsatisfied parent